Funny Video Crash car or not Funny Video Crash car or not

You didn’t “make” this.

Animo: Final Trailer Animo: Final Trailer

It feels like more time and effort was put into the trailer than what the trailer is actually advertising.

BluestoneTE responds:

well to be honest, it probably feels like that because the footage i used was just me recording footage from the show using an old ipad. and the trailer being made in IMovie. in reality i spent almost 2 years working on the show. if you wanna see some of the footage in normal quality you can see the other tailers. btw episode 1 is a lot different compared to the rest of the season as it was made back when i started animating. the animation in the rest of the season is actually quite decent.

Theft Box Theft Box

Did anyone else notice the mushroom dick in the beginning?

up + away up + away

This is a pretty sick beat, it's a little unfocused, but it has an interesting flow to it, I'd be really impressed to hear someone rap on it.
Also, is that a sample of "Come Thru"? If so I would have NEVER imagined it to be sampled on a beat this style, which is pretty commendable.

PHIctitious5 responds:

here you can hear the track with vocals

3 AM 3 AM

Did you just not pay attention to your daughter and write this? It's a good song, but that's kind of messed up.

Panteras responds:

Thank you for the positive comment!
However, I would like to point out that this was at 3 Am and my daughter was asleep when I did this, it only took about 30 minutes to do this.