Funny Video Crash car or not Funny Video Crash car or not

You didn’t “make” this.

Animo: Final Trailer Animo: Final Trailer

It feels like more time and effort was put into the trailer than what the trailer is actually advertising.

BluestoneTE responds:

well to be honest, it probably feels like that because the footage i used was just me recording footage from the show using an old ipad. and the trailer being made in IMovie. in reality i spent almost 2 years working on the show. if you wanna see some of the footage in normal quality you can see the other tailers. btw episode 1 is a lot different compared to the rest of the season as it was made back when i started animating. the animation in the rest of the season is actually quite decent.

Theft Box Theft Box

Did anyone else notice the mushroom dick in the beginning?

Estranged Brotherhood Vid Estranged Brotherhood Vid

These are all pre-sketch scans. Maybe try finishing your animation before you upload it?

JackySmiles responds:

Hehehe... YOu are quite right, I do not draw much and this was merely an experiment I wanted to perform, if I do any future cartoon videos I will indeed ink them! No animations really though, I think I need to remove that from the tags er sumthin...

Wipeout - A Drum Cover Wipeout - A Drum Cover

This website is for cartoons and animations, not drumming videos, or any live action videos at all for that matter.