Theft Box Theft Box

Did anyone else notice the mushroom dick in the beginning?

Estranged Brotherhood Vid Estranged Brotherhood Vid

These are all pre-sketch scans. Maybe try finishing your animation before you upload it?

JackySmiles responds:

Hehehe... YOu are quite right, I do not draw much and this was merely an experiment I wanted to perform, if I do any future cartoon videos I will indeed ink them! No animations really though, I think I need to remove that from the tags er sumthin...

Wipeout - A Drum Cover Wipeout - A Drum Cover

This website is for cartoons and animations, not drumming videos, or any live action videos at all for that matter.

up + away up + away

This is a pretty sick beat, it's a little unfocused, but it has an interesting flow to it, I'd be really impressed to hear someone rap on it.
Also, is that a sample of "Come Thru"? If so I would have NEVER imagined it to be sampled on a beat this style, which is pretty commendable.

PHIctitious5 responds:

here you can hear the track with vocals

3 AM 3 AM

Did you just not pay attention to your daughter and write this? It's a good song, but that's kind of messed up.

Panteras responds:

Thank you for the positive comment!
However, I would like to point out that this was at 3 Am and my daughter was asleep when I did this, it only took about 30 minutes to do this.